A cardiologist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats diseases of the heart and coronary vessels. At the Center you can take advantage of the help of the best cardiologists.Living in a modern metropolis is a constant source of stress. Working at a computer, poor environment, smoking and alcohol abuse lead to problems with the heart and blood vessels. And if earlier heart diseases were considered the lot of elderly people, now young people are increasingly turning to a cardiologist. According to the WHO, more than 17 million people die annually from diseases of the cardiovascular system in the world.
What symptoms should you contact a cardiologist with?
- Pain in the chest, in the region of the heart after physical exertion;
- Excessive sweating;
- Fainting and dizziness;
- Swelling of the lower extremities;
- Sudden changes in blood pressure;
Heart disease develops slowly, it is important to identify the onset of the disease in time in order to have time to take the necessary measures. You can make an appointment with cardiologists at cardio care and experienced doctors will provide timely assistance.
What services for the prevention and treatment of heart diseases are provided at the Center
The Center uses modern methods of diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases. You can use the following services:
- Consultation with a cardiologist will help to reduce the risk of developing diseases of the cardiovascular system and get recommendations on drug treatment and a proper lifestyle.
- Diagnosis of diseases of the heart and blood vessels using the latest generation equipment makes it possible to identify the disease at an early stage.
- Preventive measures aimed at preventing diseases of the cardiovascular system will help to avoid relapses of the disease.
How is an appointment or consultation with a cardiologist:
At the reception, the cardiologist will hold a conversation with you, listen to complaints, find out when the first symptoms of the disease began to disturb you, and its dynamics. The doctor will answer all the questions that interest you, measure your blood pressure and conduct a physical examination.
If necessary, the cardiologist will prescribe additional studies and give recommendations on the correct lifestyle and diet.
The doctor makes the final diagnosis based on research results. He will select an individual treatment regimen for you.Correctly selected therapy significantly alleviates the condition of patients and improves the quality of life.