Acne is a prevalent skin ailment that is yet poorly understood. Most acne treatments are extremely aggressive and might have unpleasant side effects. It’s a good idea to experiment with home visit doctors that are mostly herbal, as some of them are as effective as prescription drugs and have no negative side effects.
- Make a nutmeg paste with unboiled milk and apply it to the acne. Pimples would dissolve in a matter of days without leaving any scar.
- To three tablespoons of honey, add one teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Make a paste out of it. This paste must be applied every day before going to bed and washed off with lukewarm water the next morning. So, to get rid of pimples for good, this technique must be repeated regularly for roughly two weeks.
- Make a combination of lemon juice and cinnamon powder and apply it to your face in the proper proportion.
- Make a fine paste with a little water out of orange peels and apply it to the pimples and their surrounding areas.
- Applying fresh garlic juice to pimples will allow the pimples to fade away without leaving a scar.
- Applying a mixture of groundnut oil and fresh lime juice in equal proportions can prevent the formation of blackheads and pimples.
- Mint is beneficial in a variety of ways. Eczema, scabies, Pimples, and insect bites can all be treated efficiently by applying fresh mint juice to the face every night.
- Avoid pimples, blackheads, and wrinkles by applying fresh fenugreek leaves paste to your face every night for about a quarter-hour and then rinsing it off with lukewarm water.
- Make a paste out of raw papaya, including the peel and seeds, and apply it on swollen pimples to reduce swelling.
- To minimize pimples, make a natural face wash with fresh lime juice and boiling milk.
- Apply an equal amount of lime juice and rose water to your face and leave it for about 20 to 30 minutes before you rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Apply ripe tomato pulp to the pimples and leave it on for an hour before rinsing it off.
Life is full of surprises. We never know what can happen in the next few seconds. We’ve grown accustomed to being surprised. Let’s say you’re at work one day and you get a phone call informing you that your partner was severely injured in a car accident, or one of your parents had a heart attack or something else that would cause you to rush to the scene of the occurrence. The next step is to admit them to the hospital and begin therapy immediately. However, a home visit doctor can assist regardless of your location, provided you report the case on time.